Thursday, May 06, 2010

mom's birthday @ 2010.05.01

Went back hometown to celebrate mom's birthday on last weekend.



Happy birthday, it's nice to see you 2 smile happily


My wish to have a family photo is finally achieve by this 'event'.
Although too bad there are 6 people not able to make it that night, but I think I only can take it as 遗憾就是美, 毕竟十全十美不能强求


Everybody say cheese ~~


It is a very happy gathering, I was laugh till 'stomach-ache' when 3 of my sisters singing the birthday song, very very the funny


Sing like it's a China national song ...




Ladies in 3 generation


Really wish we will have the same happy gathering again by next year :)

阿弥陀佛

3 comments:

碧云 said...

很開心的全家福。

看這些照片就能感覺世界是美好的,
再也沒有什麽事可以取代的。

Anonymous said...

wooo... u "naik pangkat" can sat at the chair... hehehe

mf said...

碧云 : ya, it's a happy dinner :)

anonymous, ya lah, i am old lady liao, the 2nd generation in the family, very 'big' one u know