Sunday, May 23, 2010

Going for a training trip in Pune, India

Going to have a new city in my list by tonight ...

I'm going to Pune, India for 3 weeks training, feel ... nothing much special, except a bit rush as I was busy on work for last few days. Didn't have a chance to make currency exchange yet, didn't have a chance to really think of bring any special thing to there, just bought some tablets for diarrhea (wah... no only I know this word is so difficult to spell ..), cold.

I am still thinking whether I should bring ONLY the company laptop, or I should also bring my person laptop. One is only for work, one contains all my personal stuff. But if bring 2 laptop at the same time, will be very heavy leh, later I kelam-kabut when passing the security checks point. Hmm....

I will meet the other 2 members in Pune, 1 guy from China, 1 guy from S'pore (Indian), this is so called APAC team. CN - MY - SPORE, we all go to IN ... it's really as what being told about world is flat, people is moving here and there for work...

1 comment:

wk said...

Take care. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Pune_bombing