Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The India time - part 2

My colleague ask the front desk how long it take from the hotel to the office.
They told that it only need 5 minutes WALK.

The hotel do include the office pick up. So, we don't need to walk. With this short distance, it is good that at least we don't need to worry about any traffic jam.

So, the next morning, we are leaving hotel by 08:45, the training is scheduled to start at 09:00.

Then guess what?

It took about 7-10 mins by CAR !!!
Can you tell me how fast should I walk if I want to make it within 5 minutes ( ⊙ o ⊙ ) !!!

This make me feel that really cannot believe on the 'time' comments from them lah.
This would be 2nd experience that the reality 'time' is always much longer than the 'time' told from their mouth ...

1 comment:

a花 said...

這讓我想起了一個中國人的笑話:
一個中國的北方人問來自中國南方的客人,他問:你什麽時候到?
那個客人說:就快了

北方人等了差不多5個小時,客人才到。

原來“就快了”要這麽長的時間

你知道相對論吧!所以時間對一個人來說根本就是沒有絕對的……