Thursday, May 27, 2010

maybe I should get an extra h/p

My other colleagues bring 2 handphone with them, on the for the local SIM card, one for their home country SIM card. I think it's good idea, but means I need to get an extra phone later ??
sigh ... again is about spending money, and the worst is I always have no idea what phone to buy,of course this was due to my budget on it lah. If money is not an issue here, I know there are so many nice, powerful, stylist, advance and etc. I can buy.

HTC was come into my mind when I saying this, but ... to be honest, I am really not the type that really very 'up to date' as in mobile technology & trend. h/p is remains only as a calling tool for me :D

到时再说吧 ...

1 comment:

wk said...

HTC desire is not bad, or Moto droid/milestone if you prefer qwerty kb.