Monday, May 17, 2010

good mood, bad mood

Every time I do went back hometown with a happy mood, then I will be back to KL with a very frustrating mood.

I feel very tired by 'swinging' my mood between:
- beh ta han when keep listening the same old shit, then feel sorry after the 'un-peaceful' talk

Maybe I should learn to be more soft and take it easy, but 'should' is just remain a 'should' whenever I faced back the same situation ....

Yeah.. all families has their un-told story, I have mine also. My family is never ends with this kind of small silly stupid matter that make life so complicated...

But nvm, after few weeks, I can re-set my mood, and re-swing again, what a flexible mf ╮(╯▽╰)╭

1 comment:

碧云 said...

Yeah~~Flexible MF, gambateh ne~

Is your brother again?
It seem more complicated than mine.

Nvm~~ 也只好nvm了...