Thursday, May 06, 2010

Blood type comic - Links to the better translation

Found there are many guest to my blog recently, all visited my blog due to the blood type comic translation

Actually I'm feeling a bit sorry for the slow progress in the translation.
It is now already 2 yrs since the first post related to it, and I still have 7 comics in my to-do list. These 7 has a lot of words need to be translate, also, it could be difficult due to the 'dialog bubble' might be too small for the 'Malay-lish' word, and I still failed to draw a nice bubble till now ...

So, I Google a bit on 'Realcrazyman blood type comic', and surprisingly I found there are some website doing the same like me. And to be honest, I think all of those translation are much better than mine, both in term of language, also the picture's quality. Here are some links if you interested to explore:

gurakko journal
oneidea2day

No comments: