Monday, May 10, 2010

Ah X....ah X... where is the quality ??

I'm been assign to a project out of sudden, it's about supporting the production environment.

It is a Java project that outsource to a company where real man behind the screen is the Ah X developer (globalization mah, world is flat mah....) You know what I try to tell lor....

I have just been involve for last few days, first thing come into my mind is that it's totally out of control, or basically no quality control at all. This fellow is delivering something that my company has no knowledge at all, because they have no Java people at all before this, then no body in between to review the thing, and now already in production, the worms can't wait to show their face to the real customers !!

There are so many funny thing happen there, but I would choose this as #1 that I rate it so far. Guess how do they deliver the patch ??

They delivery list of Java class files / JSP / SQL whatever, then give instruction to user to copy over the file 1 by 1 to the production manually, WTH is this?? Amazing thing is the user never complain about this lah ... so it is a S**-S** situation here...
This just sound like kinder-garden playground for me, and yet it cost so much ??!! Why don't outsource to me leh....

My brain get very tire these few days, could be it was used to very relax previously, then this support thing come in with so many troubles that cannot be tell in one simple word, but it's good to warm up myself also lah... although I hate to work late at night also weekend just act as a coordinator to explain again & again about the solution I suggest to them, where is their brain lost to ??

They are not cheap, and yet they still dare to deliver rubbish???!!!

No comments: