Friday, October 05, 2007

Landed at Dalian @ 2007.10.05 - Fri, Autumn - Rainly

Landed safely in Dalian, ZhouZhiShui 周子水 airport around 11 a.m

Airport is small, can see the flight is flying to this airport very frequent, from Japan, Korea, Beijing, Shanghai. Approx. every hour will be a flight arrived.

2007.10.05-DalianAirportSo many people waiting to get their guest, but none of them are welcoming me...


It is not like S'pore airport where the taxi were queue up just in the front door, need to walk a bit distance, I think KLIA is the same case.
So, I had get the wrong type of taxi service, it charge me RMB50 to get to my new house, new house for at least 1 year.


2007.10.05-DalianAirport-2Leaving airport, going to new house


Finally met with the guy and his girl friend which I have contact thru messenger while I am in MY.
And first thing first, they bring me to a shopping mall to buy necessaries in order I can start my life here.

And you know what, I had spend about RMB 650 for those ding-ding-dong-dong!

After few hours of cleaning up, the place look much better. What a tire, and cooling night, I will have a great sleep tonight!

Feeling?
- Shock with the high rental, with the kind of house we rent, and location
- RMB has small value, spending easily cause big figure. Just like RM
- Food is not cheap as well, most common price is RMB 6, it's very big serve, for eg. 馄饨 (wantan - big size), for 10 biji, 饺子(dumpling) got 20 biji.

But if you are eating alone, this is pointless, it's just waste of food, I rather they have choice RMB4 for small, 6 for big

Some photo taken at Shanghai Pudong 上海浦东 airport, my flight need to transit here

2007.10.05-PudongAirport

2007.10.05-PudongAirport-2Quiet airport at the early morning

2007.10.05-PudongAirport-3The roof

No comments: