Sunday, September 30, 2007

Are you ready ?? - Part 6 - The $ Matter

$-Stuff
Although going to be away 2 yrs, but, every month, there still $ need to be pay out from my account during my absent here.
So, how leh... it is really quite troublesome, but, I have come out an idea, that is, prepare all cheques for all thing has to be paid very month lor, then my sister will help to drop the cheque accordingly.
How, I clever leh?? This pig, after all, still got brain right? :D

我跟你说,即使我是猪,我也是最聪明的猪, 知道没! :D

6 comments:

whistler said...

不管聪明的猪还是笨蛋的猪,它始终还是猪!
anyway,愿你开开心心找个鬼佬嫁给它。

祝你一路顺风,好好保重。

Unknown said...

不管未来如何,我相信你一定可以克服种种困难的。
不管日子如河难熬,你还是自己要多照顾自己的健康。

祝你一路顺风,工作顺利。。。

Siu KeOnG said...

You are not in lonely journey, i believe you can gain more friends and knowledge over the journey. Believe yourself.

祝你一路顺风,好好照顾身体...cheers

Anonymous said...

I wish u all the best & do take good care of yuorself.When u back pls do to contact us :) Miss U :((

Anonymous said...

epall said: Yah...PIG is cute, it's as cute as YOU..!!!
China have so many people,hopefully you can get some one....:) Goood Luck!!

祝你一路顺风,好好保重!!!

mh said...

唔知你知冇,明年cheque要换哩!