Friday, September 28, 2007

Are you ready ?? - Part 3 - Air ticket

Flight
Of course I am not going to swim to China :D. [Can a pig swim anyway?? :D]

With the power of internet, I Google around for the ticket from KL - DLN. Surprisingly, the price is very expensive!! What dayak.com lah..and the other forgot the name liao, easily cost > RM 3K for 1 way ticket. This is crazy!!!

Luckily a friend [Lois] of my friend [WK], told me the price should never > 2K even for a round ticket from MY - China, anywhere in China!

So, I decide to check at the travel agency for the air fare.

Nearest to office, I went to 2 travel agencies in Wisma Central. Just to check check th e price first :)
From there, I get know the cheapest airline for that route, the China Eastern. With cheaper price, means the plane is smaller lor. And this need to be transit at ShangHai.

Since this airline office is just same as the China Embassy building, I decide to check the price again later. Actually there are few China airlines at that building, so, it is very convenient to compare the price.

Finally, I had bought ticket from China Eastern, cost RM 1308, this is the cheapest I can get. The China Southern airline, China airline all cost > RM 2K, they said this is peak season in China, the National holiday long break. And there is no choice I have to go earlier, because all weekends seat had full. :(

So, going to fly on 5th Oct 07, 01:45 AM lor...

And, I would really like to take this chance to say a big thanks to WK and his frend. Thru WK, only I get know this guy, Lois, that help me a lot to guide me about the trip planning, and help to find an accommodation there. I feel much 'secure' after get contact with this guy, at least I am not that alone after all.
So, THANK YOU, WK.. ribuan terima kasih!!! kam-xia!! ngm goi!! doh cheah!! doh jie!!

No comments: