Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Top 10 Q&A - Go or Not Go

Since I had start to tell around about my decision, I get all kind 'ah?', 'huh?', 'what?', 'err?' and so many questions. But after all, there are just about the same question from every one, let me listed here, and hope you can find the answer you would like to know, dun ask again when we meet up someday :p

Q1: HOW you find this job?
A1: I applied both jobstreet and jobsdb, and the lady called me told that she is referring to my application from jobstreet.

Q2: WHEN will you go?
A2: 5th Oct 07, I will be on the plane flying there. Will be landed on same date @ DaLian after about 8 hours of travelling

Q3: Going alone?
A3: Yes

Q4: WHY make you take the offer?
A4: Hmmm.... I couldn't tell a very strong reason now, I just feel want to go away from here..maybe I can give better answer after I get there :p

Q5: GOOD pay??
A5: Not at all, I can get better package here easily. I actually had pay cut from my previous job. I know you must be repeating Q4 again now :D

Q6: Any other benefit?
A6: No, it is just as simple as a net salary package, all expenses are on my own. Traveling back to home, accommodation and etc. (You must be thinking, MF really a pig :D)

Q7: HOW long will you be there?
A7: The contract is for 2 years

Q8: WHAT will you do there?
A8: Nothing much different, still a Java developer :)

Q9: Will you be back in between these 2 years?
A9: Once a year at least, I hope so lah..

Q10: Which company?
A10: People call them 'Blue Giant', let me check if they really a giant, and what so special with their 'blue' here

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah! Get a pay cut some more ah! So... why go ah? :P
I heard that there got lot of leng lui... is it because of.... :P

Anonymous said...

One more question.

Do you get any relocation allowance ? Dont forget to bring back some chinese girls for us.:-p

mf said...

jyau: Yes, there is 1 mth salary as relocation allowance. But if either party terminate the contract before 2 yrs, I have to pay them back this money, with pro-rated amount.