Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A very nice night at Beijing

This trip is something out of my expectation, some more it's on business trip, free for me.... :p

The main purpose to go Beijing is to get a visa for the work allocation to the Netherlands next month. So, went to Beijing on 2007.10.24 (Wed) night, and plan to submit the document to the embassy on 2007.10.25 (Thurs).

Took flight from Dalian -> Beijing take about 1 hr 20 mins. Reach the Intercontinental hotel around 20.30 pm. And surprising they upgrade the room from standard to executive without any extra charge, it's 3 grade upgraded! I am just enjoying so much with the nice room. So, after simple dinner, I went to bed earlier tonight, have to get up very early tomorrow you know... China got so many peoples, have to go queue up earlier, this is my college advise.

collage

dinnerA luxury room, but damn cheap dinner :p

For more photo, just click on the image, the whole album is there.

No comments: