Sunday, October 21, 2007

Dinner @ Ajisen Ramen

Ajisen-Ramen
The translated Chinese name is 味千拉面,it's a Japanese style noodle shop, not quite sure is there any outlet in MY, maybe tekko or whistler can give better answer to this.

I ordered a Pork Chop rice, I like pork, whenever has choice for pork, it will be first thing to try :p. But this pork chop really doesn't taste good, it's not crispy, and the rice, taste too salty to me.

And my frend had order the Ramen, 味千拉面, I guess this might be the shop 招牌面, since the name is exactly same as the shop name :D. But since it's soup, I didn't order it this time

And a side dish of dumpling, although it claim it's Japanese style, but I didn't taste any different, except it was fried a bit.

Jadi, berikut adalah harganya:
1. Pork chop rice 猪扒盖烧饭 - RMB 25
2. Ramen 味千拉面 - RMB 16
3. Dumpling 日式手造饺子 - RMB 9

2 comments:

whistler said...

i'm not doing food review for long time.. has lost the sensitiveness of food already, no comment. Furthermore, it's japanese, i dont' like it :P

The last time I had Ajisen Ramen was in Singapore. I heard M'sia Ajisen asso suck

Anonymous said...

Ajisen Remen?
I like their noddle very much, QQ de...Oishi desu....

They are alot of outlet in Singapore leh, don't jave in Msia meh??