Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Entry level training @ 2007.10.10 - Wed, Autumn - Sunny

A new trainig start today, Entry Level Training, for those involve in technical department only. It's a very school style way, start with yelling loud 大家好!
And there will be an exam after 1-2 mths, am I back to school now? Where am I ??

OK lah.. back to +ve point, I try hard to think +ve in order to keep myself stay strong here :-x
It's teaching about good value we should adapt to our work and life. Although the experience with the people I get in touch here so far,
mostly, can say 90% of them all having -ve thinking, for e.g. complaining about others, showing bad face while that's the job they should be doing..
Anyway I always think, we should always take the +ve from a place, and let -ve to be our 'mirror' to tell us not to do the same.

After all, this co. has survive for > 50 yrs, if all people are so -ve, then what make them lasting long?? Must be something with it right??

No comments: