Sunday, October 07, 2007

Finding @ 2007.10.07 - Sun, Autumn - Sunny

Chinese working culture is really 'cow' style.
The bank is open 7 days a week, it's good for consumer, but if I am a bank worker, I will cabut without looking back, crazy.
And from the broacher in bank, their saving interest seems very low, bcoz, even with fund investment, they mentioned guarantee > 2.5% annually.
So, I guess the saving interest must be much lower from that. A 'synthesis' based on MY experience, hope I am correct in this case.

Another costly thing in China
- phone call charge!

I get a prepaid, it cost RMB 0.40/min during peak hour, and their peak hours is from 07:00 - 21:00. This is really expensive I think.
The IP card, kind like our IDD card, is expensive also.
The card where 'face' value RMB 100 is sell at RMB 25, and it's only valid for about 25-30 mins.

Food, already start to feel bored. Every where is the same choice, 馄饨, 水饺, 面, 馒头..taste are about the same, of course I am
talking about food at street. Oh ya...fast food here is very very expensive, 1 piece of KFC cost RMB 7.50, McD set cost > RMB 35.

See, RMB has no good value for money!

No comments: