Thursday, October 18, 2007

Cannot read Blogspot in Dalian??

At first I though I was wrong, since I tried and it can access. But recently I have problem to access again.

Search thru the web, the government here do block some side, and I think the blogspot really sometime is block, sometime is open.

Anyway, I found the way to hack it, hope this can work until I left China, else this blogsite will have bad and sad ending...


I want to take back my comments about accessing blogspot here.

Just found that it's actually CAN read and edit, not as what I said how stupid it is before.
It is true there are some place couldn't access blogspot, but now I think that could be due to the network connection or something else. Although I had failed few time in the CyberCafe, but somehow today I can access it in the office network... I dun know y, dun ask me.

I just want to take back my words, and apologize for the previous wrong information :p

1 comment:

春天 said...

Fong ah Fong, it looks to me you are taking the journey of growing up as a real adult. Hehehe. BTW, take k of urself there.