Tuesday, October 30, 2007

How to remove this iron stain?? Tolong ah...

Argh.... An article told removing iron stain has to be patient, so, I had tried again with wax, and use a key to scrub it, and it finally CLEAN!! I am too tired now, will post the details tomorrow...thanks for those help :)

Bad luck doesn't only happen once sometime, I am really on a bad luck 'trend' nowadays...
Wanted to iron cloth nicely, who know just before everything done, accidentally put that iron on the iron board, and within 1 sec. the iron board cover was burned, and the iron was stick with stain that look like a flower..
I tried wax, and vinegar with this, but both failed. Geram betul!!
So, any idea how to remove this?? You can say just buy a new one, but this really my last choice... money not much nowadays lah...please help...

ironDirty iron

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

一个人在外,总能学得比在家庇佑着的多。至少,你又长了知识啊!真好..以后就能做个活动的“百科全书”了,呵呵~