Sunday, September 26, 2010

Backpack travelling 没那么简单啊

Start to plan for the trips around Nov when my brother is come over with his wife.

Due to the concern of budget, not an easy tasks neh ... more difficult that algebra math~~

If money is not an issue, just bought the pass that easiest to get, hop in the train, then gao dim. Problem is have to compare how to make the transportation & hotel rate cheaper, got to search and compare different offers that can find thru web ...

I think the most important thing is decide the routes, checks the price that can get from different web site, then choose the cheapest one. I still no clear clue on this yet...time is running out. Again is my laziness that make it last minute job lah :p
Wish to get something out by first week of Oct. The earlier the planning, the cheaper tickets may be available.

For money, GAMBATEH!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u can refer to the TripAdvisor..last time i did my schedule & bugdet based on this site...

Joey