Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Dinner DIY - 罗宋汤

OK.. think of this since weekend, but due to lack of tomato & carrot, not able to make it.

Today went to the supermarket to get that 2 thing, again this carrot is selling in 2 k.g pack, I really want to faint...

So, start the cooking :p
But actually all are only about peeling & cutting the ingredient into cubes, then dump it to the water to boil it together, no skill at all.

See, I am very generous to put very 'gao' ingredient
4 carrots, 5 potatoes, 2 big onion, 2 tomato (the extra 1 i put it back to the fridge)


Took me about 45 minutes to prepare all the thing, bcoz i have to peel with the normal knife, no proper peeler tool in this apartment. So, start to boil...
I start to worry am I cooking too big serve tonight..


So, turn the light to lower, then I took my bath.
dang dang~~ here's the look


Taste how?
85% of what I like it to be, but problem is I am not too sure what cause the missing 15% :D :D
Maybe next time I should try to put more tomato in the ratio...

This soup is really nice, I even missed this when I was in KL, my sister seldom cook nowadays. And I hate to drink soup selling outside.

Conclusion: I have a very nice evening with this warm 罗宋汤 ;)

No comments: