Tuesday, September 21, 2010

the stamps

Look at these stamps, how do u feel about it?
Stamps

I feel it is very 儿戏 lor, especially the amount printed, make me feel like we can just print it out ourself in a color printer.

I bought it from a vending machine, there is an option where I can specify how much I want to print on the stamp, so means the number value on the stamp was enter by me, then the machine will print it on the spot. The machine I used is not able to return the change in cash, it will always print the remaining money on the stamps, but luckily I got ngam ngam enough coin to buy it.

Posting fee back to Malaysia is 1 Euro neh, the post card cost 0.50 Euro only, the stamp is even more expensive -_-!!

My family are all old fashion, so, email, FB, picasa web and etc doesn't work for them, a postcard maybe made them feel more real of the city I stay now :)

post cards on the way...let's see how long it take to get home

2 comments:

wk said...

same case in cambodia! 10 postcards for 1 USD, and postage back to MY is 1 USD!

碧云 said...

新加坡這裡也有買這樣的郵票哦~
不奇怪~