Friday, September 03, 2010

Dinner DIY - 荷兰薯焖猪肉

Am happy today as my task can consider as finished as what I had planned to, so today I went off earlier. Leaving office by 5.30 p.m, so think of making a new try for my dinner.

My mind was thinking of 荷兰薯焖猪肉, so head to the supermarket to get the material.
It's so bad that the potato & onion is only selling in big pack, so I bought 2.5 k.g potato and 2 k.g. onion, I got to somehow think how to finish them in coming days .... -_-!!

After about 1 hr, here is the result:
Hahah.. oklah, it is not 荷兰薯猪肉, but ends up it is 荷兰薯猪肉. how's the taste? I would say, not too bad lah (*^__^*)


Also, I boiled few potatoes as the replacement for the rice. Put some butter when it is hot hot, then it taste quite nice! I learn it from my ex-PM in Amsterdam when he cook the dinner during my visit to his family. Ai.. I missed them.. they are very nice couples...
Eaten 2 biji baru remember should take a picture of it :p

No comments: