Sunday, September 12, 2010

Cycling route - the R3 - first try

Without any details plan ahead, i went to cycle along the river side today.

I only has an idea that I want to cycle from my place to the join of the Main river into the Rhein river. Why? Don't know, I just want to see the Rhein river 德国的莱茵河, the only impression I have about this country.

After BACK from the cycling, I got this from Google map"

The red line is what I 'want' to do, and it is about 30km ++ !!! I only able cycle form A to B, which is 10 km ++


It took me 2.5 hrs for the return trip. Not really very tired, but I think I should take food in between the trip, I feel a bit out of strength in the way back

Well, the bicycle route is not really just straight away along the river. In fact I think they did plan this route to bypass different view to make the route more interesting. I passed by river view, passed by farm view, passed-by small village, passed by high-way, cycling up hill and down hill a bit, and most important, has to follow the route's sign board neh, i never think of this before I make my move -_-!!

老马在吃草

沙石小径
hmm...河边消闲文化之一, 发呆! :D
很好的单车路径规划, 专业得就像是汽车道路一样
铺得美美的路
路经小镇看到的苹果树
this is not the youngest kid I saw, but just want to tell, they start in very young age about cycling
摩登摆渡船, 承载人和单车从此岸到彼岸

How's the feel about this first trip?
I strongly think I am really not well organize, 就是所谓的有勇无谋啦
1. I didn't have any direction in my mind
2. I didn't have the bicycle route map with me --> so means I am not sure R3 is the one I should follow or not, but I just see the Rhein word :D
3. I didn't prepare anything for emergency plan, I don't know what should I do if anything happen to my bicycle
4. I didn't prepare enough dry food, I only bring 1 banana & 1 little chocolate cake with me

All after all, is because I don't have idea how far I am going to cycle out. I under-estimate the effort.

So, with this first experience, I have better feeling.
I need to get a bicycle route map, should be be able to get a free copy in the train station; and I need to get the gas pump for my bicycle, maybe I should look for this in the flea market. So, hopefully this Saturday I can do something on this lah. (must do it on Sat., Sun nothing is in business here)

1 comment:

chweeling chweeling said...

好喜欢,如果老了,在这养老,不错哦!