Sunday, September 19, 2010

Cycling route - the R3 - 2nd try

In term of distance, not much progress as compare to last week, only 2.2 KM more. So total is about 20 k.m for 1 way

In term of time, I able to make it half an hour more, means total cycle time is 3 hrs. 3 hrs for 40 k.m, so u can imagine how easy to cycle here, the road mostly are flat.

Was making my way back in an area that look very scary to me :p
荒芜一片, Google translator give an English translation -> barren!
空空荡荡
渺无人迹
还好没鬼 :D

While on my way back, had pay more attention to the road sign, and I notice that there is one telling the distance is about 20 k.m to the Mainz.

To Frankfurt, 20.8 KM, means I did cycle almost 20km now!


It took me 1.5 hr for the first 20 k.m, to this place, and I need to made another 20 k.m. It is not just as easy as just add another 1.5 hrs, my energy is getting less as more distance I had cycle.

So, for next week, I think I will try to go with this sign board, 7 KM from where I made a return back this week, will see how I feel after that next week.
Next week target: Russelsheim


And thanks God that the weather is nice, nothing went wrong with my bike also.
I try to Google for any cycling activity on the weekend, I really hope can find a group that I can join, will be feeling safer with it.

After all, I think taking care of my own safety, my own well-being is my responsibility, I shouldn't put myself into too much risk. I should return home in complete pieces ;)

But too bad, nothing found yet...

No comments: