Wednesday, August 18, 2010

warm blanket found in cold night

just found a blanket that used for winter, means there are 2 blankets here, 1 for summer/spring time, 1 for autumn/winter time. Since last sunday, the weather is not too good, showering on and off the whole day, temperature is less than 20 degree, so, i am feeling very cold.

then i found the winter blanket in the closet, so nice!

really feel very grateful that i have a very nice landlord this time, basically he provide all the necessity thing, he even told me to tell what ever i think i need, he can arrange that. he allow me to move in as soon as i sign the tenancy agreement, without paying him even 1 cents my company will direct TT money to his account, i told it may took few weeks, he just happily told me not to worry on this.

and i got flat tv, got CD player, got coffee machine, got toaster, got fridge and etc, basically i just move in with my luggage and everything is there.

and i got free Wifi internet access, while my other 2 colleagues still have some problem with their apartment, i had already enjoy my apartment so much.

really thanks to my dear landlord, mr. schneider, a big tall guy, easy going guy, and a very nice guy.

感谢他, 并且深深祝福他
出门遇贵人, 不容易啊, 真的是可遇不可求的运气, o mi toh foh

1 comment:

碧云 said...

是的,有些时候,我们确实该真真切切的存有感恩的心,感恩这一切顺利,感恩这一些美好!

我也感恩我目前所拥有的一切。
愿我们一起过好生活~~