Friday, August 20, 2010

about the drinking water in Frankfurt

life is really very busy here.

full 8 hrs of office work, start as early as 9 am once sit down in my place, then the work will be keep busy, sometime i do feel really exhausted in my brain after 4 p.m. ++, just very very tired. i really need to find the balance to relax myself a bit during the work...

then after work is again busy for the living necessity.
Got to rush to the supermarket once in a few days, buy food, milk, and water!
Ya.. it is a surprise for me that here is not common to drink the water from tap, the people bought the mineral water from supermarket. Also, the 'gassy' water is very common here. No special taste, but there is gas with the water. I don't like it so much, so I always have to find the word 'Still', which means water without gas.

So, buy water, it is in bottle right?
Here, they can re-fund the bottle. So means, you have to pay for the bottle first, then you re-fund it when you send back the empty bottle. Most of the supermarket has a re-fund machine where you can put in those bottles. 1 bottle is 0.25 Euro, which is near to RM 1, for me, this is a lot to just throw it away!

So, this keep me even more busy.
Buy it -> keep the bottle -> sends to supermarket to re-fund
Not a difficult job, but I just feeling this kind of thing just make me keep busy of taking care this and that.

Usually i bought 6 bottles at once, it is very heavy leh, i carry this and walk for about 5 mins ++, I think later i will have the Popeye's arm :p

3 comments:

chweeling chweeling said...

原来在马是幸福的,水不用钱.

chweeling chweeling said...

蛮重的,可以分开拿吗?我也拿不到哦!

mf said...

chweeling: 当然能分开买啦,但是我很能喝水,如果一次买那两瓶,那我就会每隔一天都要到超市报到了,那我不是更忙lor