Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Finally, I got my apartment keys!

Finally I got my apartment keys, if there is no cancellation fee will be charged at hotel for the Thursday night I book, tomorrow morning I will move into my apartment!

I like this place as it is near to office, the living room is quite spacious, with small bed room, and a quite modern bathroom.

If want to name some bad thing about it is that there is no transport from the apartment to office, it is 20 mins walking distance between them. Then near by there is no supermarket, I will have to buy thing from the area near to office and bring it back.

But overall it is not too bad I think
- then i don't need to rush for the transportation (so, i will save some money from buying the transport ticket :D)
- walk will be part my of daily exercise
- the apartment is full of sunshine, i love this

Wait for my pictures in next blog! ;)

1 comment:

abe said...

getting more and more interesting!
nice photos in facebook!
take k!