Sunday, August 08, 2010

The river side & museum streets

Today my target is to walk along the Main river (美因河), and also the museums around there.

So, I took the famous bridge - Eiserner Steg to cross the river, this is an iron footbridge. Honestly it doesn't look any special for me, but it is a very important bridge that used by 10, 000 pedestrians every day.
Eiserner Steg

Found myself can't stop shooting this church, it's not because it was too beautiful, but I found nothing else interesting to shoot :p



If I do have friends here, once a while bathing under the nice sun-shine, with the soft wind at the river-side, drinking beer, have some snacks, chit-chat keboh, hmm.... what a wonderful world~~

I saw this 'car' in Amsterdam also, it is 'operate' manually, these people are cycling it to make it move. These peoples really enjoy doing this, I think it's fun, but I was worry my legs are too short to join the cycling :D

Then I found so happen I was in the museum's street, a loooot of museum along this street. Art museum, communication museum, icon museum and so many others which I couldn't recall it's name and building anymore...Among them, this attracted me, something natural, ancient looking wood sculpture in front of the museum.

I really impress with their work on the greenish along the walk path, also the river bank. Walking slow in the greenly shelter path, have an ice-cream, seeing people around, that's how I spend a day here
Jogging a long the river, or just lie down on the grass will be a great weekend for me (of course it look a bit weird, but if you don't mind it, actually there is no one care about what you do there)... something I wish I will do it one day :)

1 comment:

碧云 said...

好快哦~你到那裡已經一星期了。
但願你一切順利~
半年,呼~我有點難想像如果是我,我的izi回怎麼過,但你在我看來就很獨立,也很懂得享受生活。

盡情享受你在德國的日子吧!