Monday, August 02, 2010

Not a very happy beginning...

This is a be-lated post, am landed and check-in to the hotel safely.

I am not happy with the hotel booked this time, it is a cheap hotel, and the worst thing is it's located in the middle of the red strict area. To be honest, I really worry about it's safety for my personal belonging.

The room rate is cheap, 258 Euro for 7 nights.
No air-con, no kettle, no bottle water, no coffee/tea bag, basically it is very very simple room just for u to sleep & take bath. But the room is clean lah.

So I would say, if I am a tourist by myself, I may choose this kind of place. But I never expected this as for business travel purpose! I didn't dream for luxury president suite, but at least a 4 star star is reasonable right? This hotel is like the hotel 88 hotel 81(in s'pore), or those that near to bukit bintang area...

And the surrounding environment, drunk peoples just sitting/sleep on the street, drugs needle, and I smell smoke everywhere here!! So many people walking with the cigarette on their hand, also smell the pee ... guess is the 'nice job' by those drunk fellow...

Aiyo, don't want to keep complain liao, it just make me feel more & more frustrating.

Anyway, this place is just for temporary stay. The agency told that they will show us the available apartments on Wednesday, hopefully can settle this within this week, then I can move out from this place very soon.

2 comments:

碧云 said...

更正,是Hotel 81.

mf said...

Ooops, thx for correction, it's updated now :)