Saturday, May 02, 2009

Heading to Antwerp, Belgium tommorrow!

After about 2 weeks stay in the apartment, last night I only realize there is a flat TV hanging in the wall in my room, means there are 2 TVs in the apt. 1 in the living area, 1 in the bed room... it's really very busy during the weekday here, it's really work - dinner - continue work in the apt.

But, I think I still pamper myself during weekend :)
Usually a day trip on Saturday, and a loooooooooonnnnng sleep on Sunday so that I can be fully charge for the coming Monday ;)

So, tomorrow I am going to the Antwerp, Belgium.
2 hours train from Amsterdamn, and why this city instead of Brussel?
The Wiki travel mentioned that Brussel only has small square, with 4 adjacent of building that preserved the historical building, while Antwerp has more. Also, it is nearer to Amsterdam, only 2 hrs by train as compare to Brussel that need 3 hrs.
I am a lazy buddy, can sleep more, then I will always sleep more :D

No comments: