Sunday, April 26, 2009

Keukenholf...finally I had been there


Netherlands visit is never complete without the windmill and tulips!
I don't know if other agree with me, but this is what in my mind.

The previous 2 trips to Amsterdam is during the Autumn and Winter, don't have a chance to visit this world's famous park, and today, I finally been there, cycling around the tulip field, and enjoy the flower parade, and the the bus fare is FREE today!!!

Keukenholf itself is a tulip park, where the wonderful flower exhibition is located. Due to time constraint, I did not went into this park today. I took bus from the Schiphol airport to Keukenholf, unbelieveable I see long queue there. Waited there for 30 mins. then get on the bus, it take about 45 mins to reach the park, and again i see loooonnnng queue there to buy the park entrance ticket. By that time, it is already 12 p.m. so I decided not to go in the park, but rent a bike to cycle around instead.

In this area, beside the park, there are a lot of bulb-growing fields where we can see the tulips, just like padi fields, it is wide and big! Picture is worth than thousand words, just enjoy the photos @ 163 and also Facebook!

I feel I am really lucky sometimes, this Amsterdam trip is really out of my expectation. Really thanks a lot for the all people and all thing that 'made' this chance for me..

1 comment:

wk said...

tulips!!!

i will only "pass-by" Amsterdam next month.