Friday, April 17, 2009

i am so lucky.. going Amsterdam again!

Am going to Amsterdam again by this Sunday. This is my 3rd trip for another 3 weeks assignment, and could be my last trip to Ams for this project :)

And this is Summer time! Finally I have chance to visit the famous tulips garden!!

Besides that, I start to looking around where can I go more.. wind mill is done, maybe should look out of Netherlands, thinking of Brussel, Belgium ... heheh.. bz bz .. i am bz doing my work while planning my weekend trip!

3 comments:

wk said...

enjoy!

碧云 said...

Wow wow wow...you're so lucky, can go such beautifulk country again...
Ya ya, show me your Tulip photo ya..
Enjoy your trip and waiting for your updating...

mh said...

so nice... if this going to be your last time, make sure you spend it well ;-)