Monday, May 11, 2009

A tired day trip to De Hoge Veluwe National Park


Been to the De Hoge Veluwe National Park as planned.
Amsterdam - Apeldoorn - De Hoge Veluwe National Park

Not too convenient to access this place, got to change train at different platform, then wait for the bus that run only once a hour to the park. The bus station is sooo quiet, only 4 people included me are waiting for the bus to the national park, really bad business.

But surprising, the park itself is not so quiet. There are a lot of natural lover that drive to the park for the weekend. It seems like very common family place, and those while live lover photo shooting place.

I had been cycle for 5 hours today non-stop!! was so tired and keep thinking about my dinner when the time approaching 6 p.m. I was hoping I can just 'fly' back :p

After today, I think I enjoy the old cities building visit much more than this natural adventure trip. It cost me quite a lot also, total is 30 euro, another 10++ euro, I may able to made a trip to Brussel already!!

But it's really an experience, never try never know..
oh.. btw, the brochure mentioned it should has Red Deer, Mouflon, and Wild Boar, but I only can hear the bird singing, oh.. and a squirrel, other than this, NO animal show their face to me at all!!

No comments: