Saturday, May 09, 2009

back to jog .. after 2 yrs!

After almost 2 years, finally I did jog yesterday.
The good thing here is that the day is very long, it's only get dark around 9.30 p.m.
So it's still not too late to give it a try even though it's already 8 p.m!
In fact there are a lot of people jogging there in the park.
So, I am not alone :)
And amazingly I did able to jog about 45 mins, this is much better than what I thought how far I can gp. Well, it is turtle speed, but I do feel good after that, it made we sweat (imagine how can we get sweat in a place with less than 15 degree!)

But... my tight is very pain today :(. I am now worry will this affect my weekend trip around the city or not.. I might have to waste my weekend by just stay in the apartment..

oo.. btw, management here had asked me to extends my stay till 30/5, so, it's another 3 weeks to be enjoy here!

No comments: