Sunday, May 17, 2009

Heading to Prague, Czech Republic @ 21/5/09 !

I booked my hostel, and bought the train ticket to Prague on next Thursday!
This trip was a bit out of expectation, because Prague is quite far from Amsterdam, will take 14 hrs by train, so if go on the normal weekend, I think it would be too rush and not nice to be there.

On last Friday, I got a good news that next Thu. and Fri are public holiday in NL. So, this idea come into my mind again. I cannot do much comparison of price and etc. but what I did just go to the train station, ask for information, pay it, come back book hostel, everything was settle in less than 4 hours. In such short time, real budget travel doesn't seems to be realistic. So, better just don't compare, but just do it.

I will go Prague alone, I book a bed in 6 beds dorm at a Youth Hostel.
The truth feeling when I got the ticket on my hand is... a bit worry and a bit exciting. This is the feel I like and the feel that push me to go for my own trip every time. I don't have any Prague map with me now, I don't know why I choose that city, I don't know what am I expecting to see there.. but I take all these as an adventure. Then I will just follow the wind when I reach to a stranger city, I enjoy this kind of feeling always!

So, just wait and let me share my photo when I'm back ;)

3 comments:

碧云 said...

在电视剧看过,布拉格是个很美丽的城市。一直梦想自己有一天可以到那里去。听你说你要去,真是羡慕得半死。
一个完全陌生的城市,需要一些勇气来闯荡。我除了羡慕,还有更多的佩服。
也记得曾听你说过,你没真正去过背包旅行,但是这一次感觉你真的豁了出去,坦荡荡的一个人踩过几个欧洲城市。真有你的。
我知道,你一定不会后悔,而且在往后的岁月里,这些美好的记忆将伴你走过人生。
不管你在哪里,请一定要照顾好自己,万事小心。
第一次住多人间的背包客旅店吧?要投入、适应及豁然,说不定你以后就会喜欢这种旅行方式。
加油!保重!

wk said...

Yeah, Thu is holiday in Helsinki too.

阿花 said...

我也跟你一样,自己今年第一次一个人背包旅行。
今年的六月,我将到北京去,
有你这个“前车”
我想我也可以很快乐的一个人去流浪。

祝我们:快乐地独闯天下