Sunday, May 24, 2009

Back from Prague


Am back to Amsterdam this morning.
How I feel about it? Hmmm.....

1. Prague is big city, this especially true when I been in Amsterdam for few weeks, I just feel Prague is much bigger than Amsterdam

2. Traveling in Prague is very easy, it is really very tourist friendly. You can get free map in the tourist information, the metro line is very very simple and clear. I did not went to wrong platform at all in Prague, this is the first time I move very smooth by public transport in a new city

3. A lot of Gothic building, it is really amazing view both in day and night. Blue sky as the background, light up at night, both give different kind of feeling, you will not feeling bored with any of it

4. Stay in the hostel. I was walking the whole day when I get to Prague around 10 a.m. Once I found the hostel, put my luggage there (not even check-in yet), then I start explore the city. Because I want to capture night view, I only back to hostel around 11 p.m. Surprising all went to beds already.... It is clean, no disgusting smell, just that I have some problem with the bathroom.. problem to hang my cloth when I taking bath. But luckily all went beds, I am the only one using the whole wash room that time, so, I do manage to take good bath. But if you ask if I still choose to stay in hostel, I think yes, just that maybe I may pay more for the private bathroom... I don't know.. let's see next time ;)

5. Travel by train, which take more than 13 hours each way. I think it's OK, met stranger, and there is a Dutch couple, they cycle from Amsterdam to Prague all the way! It took them 10 days, each day cycle from 9 - 5 p.m. See how's 'guai lou' live their life!

Photo upload would take a bit time, I am now uploading to the Facebook, but to 163.com, I usually choose the best quality to upload, and this take very long time, so, be patient ;)

No comments: