Saturday, July 31, 2010

I am ready!!

Finally done with my packing, will bring 2 luggage, 1 hand carry, 1 laptop bag, too much thing huh?

It's for 6 mths, and this time not going to stay in a hotel / service apartment, need to find out an apartment to stay after get there, our boss instructed us that we must settle this within 2 weeks.

So, it's lot's more to bring this time. I even pack the iron, some hanger with me this time. Just in case the apartment does not provide this, and I don't think I will buy it for 6 mths usage, so just bring over and see how's thing going on lah. If so lucky that the apartment is very well equipped, then I will bring these things back some where around Oct. I think I should be back at least once within this 6 mths.

So.... 'see' you when I'm in Frankfurt!!

No comments: