Monday, July 12, 2010

after so many years, i still stuck with the same old behaviour, the bad behaviour...

a very bad start of the day, being late to work, after 1 hour still not able to concentrate on real work (although no real assignment yet, i should have find myself something to learn...)

today is my 'first day after 33 years old', i know i should have change the start late behaviour for many many yrs already, but till now it is still mission impossible. I tried, and I just fail after certain days of being start to work on-time.

i like to sleep, the more i sleep, the more i want to sleep ... -_-!!!
this kind of attitude how can be rich neh ╮(╯▽╰)╭ 惨咯,人生没啥希望了!

2 comments:

碧云 said...

Oh, so your birthday is on 11 July?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOU friend....

33yrs old? Em.m...That's sound funny to us, hahaha...because I don't really think that we are 33, haha...

Jimmy said...

hey mf m16.. happy belated birthday to you :)