Sunday, July 25, 2010

Counting down to Frankfurt - part 1 - the list

It is 6 mths assignment to Frankfurt, and entitle a return trip for every 2 mths. But anyway I think at most I will come back once in between, it is long flight, I do not have much leave balance (rather save it for my CNY next year), also it would be better idea to explore the Europe instead of coming back (hopefully can have short weekend break once in a bi-weekly)

So, try to sorting out what need to be prepare/done before the trip on 1st Aug (it is just another 6 days before the trip!)

1. Money
2. Power adapter
3. Settle my outstanding errands, and plan those routine thing needs to be done every month
4. Some shopping from pharmacy, groceries, and maybe i really need to get another new h/p, my 5 yrs old h/p seems like sort sort dei recently :(
5. hair cut :p
6. and yes, call back hometown to tell parent about this
7. anything else? hmm.....

2 comments:

碧云 said...

Ya, and 8. why not just create a list of "wishlist from a friend"? hahaha....

Have a good trip to West again, friend....

wk said...

i can only say this: you are d*mn good in getting a travelling job. :P

enjoy!