Saturday, July 24, 2010

VISA is finally approved

Finally my long waited trip to Frankfurt had confirm, will fly there by 1st Aug 2010 (Sunday).

Collected my VISA from the Germany embassy yesterday(23rd July), although I heard about the VISA status from the Europe side that it had been approved on Monday, but the embassy here never call me to pick it up. They told they will call, but the fact is I have to call twice to confirm that it is ready to collect.

Cool counter, officer speaking un-friendly thru the counter, never see a smile on their face, no response with your email inquiry, tell you NOT to call, they will call you and etc.
This is my real experience with the embassy. I don't know if this is true for all Germany embassy around the world, or it is our Malaysian attitude that works there give me such a bad experience.
Tell me why I have to feel like I am begging your help? I thought I am going there with a good work reason, then of course I will spend some money to help your economy, then why not you show me a welcome face??

In fact, I don't have any good experience with the embassy offices I went before, all officer showing me cocky face. Just feeling ridiculous about this.

去他的烂臭脸

No comments: