Sunday, December 30, 2007

New year, new place

New place

Finally I moved to a new place, to welcome the year of 2008 :)

As compare to old place, this is much more new design, from the entrance to the apt, until the house interior design. I like this place very much, although the room is smaller, but I will enjoy more space as compare to last time. The living room is spacious, kitchen design is modern, dinning area is nice. So, I wouldn't be always just stay at my room like last time, I feel much more like a house here now. I would say this is a worth value for the rental.

If really want to tell what's the bad side about this place, hmm... so far can think of two:
1. Not easy to get food around. There is no food shop in this residential area, have to go out by public transport to get food. Unless I cook myself :p

2. No way to walk to office from here. Well, if still want to walk, it would take > 1 hr for 1 way. And have to walk along a big road, which is very dusty. So, have to take bus from now on. And while coming back from work, if it's too late, then have to take taxi, bcoz the last bus is around 8 pm - 8.30 pm

Anyway, I am happy to move here. Those 2 negative factors is just minor as compare to what I feel with the old apt living quality

Wish you all a happy new year!

Just for comparison - the old place

8 comments:

wk said...

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

interesting!

碧云 said...

一元复始,万象更新。
新的一年里,一切又会从新的方向迈进,
最紧要开心!

neuyabe said...

good to hear you are happier to you current life ! wish you have a good year ahead. 2008 , cheers!

Anonymous said...

新的一年,一却新的开始.
Happy New Year 2008 !

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, new place to stay. Glad that you are happy with the place. Enjoy

Anonymous said...

A huge different between 2 places, great to know u are moving out.

mh said...

恭喜恭喜!