Saturday, December 01, 2007

Leaving Amsterdam

Time flies... this is the day I will leave Amsterdam, and go back to Dalian.
What has different the 1st day and the last day while I am here as a part-time visitor? The trees is something obvious
All leaf gone on the day I leave
Trees on the day I came
So, I hope nobody head will like those trees, dropping all their hairs :D

The flight is very late, 21:25 PM, I checked-out at 12:00 PM, leave my luggage in the hotel, and have last walk to the city center again.

This time, I tried their local special fast food shop, Febo, where selling burger, fries, and kroket. Kroket is kind of snack that is special in Holland, which can be filled by cheese(nice), beef(nice), 'young' beef(nice), chicken(dun like this, meat too hard for me), rice(so so) and etc. Oh, btw, nasi in Holland is actually our nasi goreng. It's a self service concept shop, just put in coin, and grab your kroket from the 'wall'. Most kroket cost 1.20 euro, burger is 2++ euro
The Febo shop
Kroket selling on a 'wall'


Then finally, go to airport much earlier, arrive there by 18:00 PM, because want to refund my purchase here. If you buy something cost > 50 euro at 1 day in 1 shop, you can ask them to issue you the global refund cheque, and refund your money before check in. Although mine only can refund few euro, but it's still money right :p

The airport is decorated nicely with the X'mas trees and light, just shoot some, in fact only 2 :D

No comments: