Sunday, December 23, 2007

Fung can't ski!!

安波温泉滑雪场

Yes.. I went to ski last Sunday. Thanks to a friend, she invite me to join her family member and manager for this trip.

We went to a place name 'AnBo' 安波, it took 2 hours drive from the place I stay.
It's a man made ski park, and near by the park, 2000 meter, there is hot spring water also. I always wonder how come spring water can be appear together with snow. 1 is hot, 1 is cold...how come can be at the same place ??! Hmmm.... could be all fake one :p

So, we arrived the ski park around 2 pm, and leave at 5 pm. 3 hours is very short, got an instructor show me and my frend's nephew how to ski.
But... my progress was tooooo slow, until the instructor finally give up with me, ask me to stay at the shortest beginner place to learn how to make the 'A' shape. In mandarin, the instructor always said 内八字, and have to make both legs put force at the same time.

Me? Always senget one... And I keep looking down to my legs while skiing, instructor ask me to 'relax.... look up... just take it easy'....
Sigh... who dun know have to relax, but I cannot feel the control mah, I worry the 内八字 gone, then I fall down like hell :D

I did enjoy the trip, I wish it can be ski for longer time. We should go earlier next time...

The whole trip, entrance + transport cost us each 270 RMB. Not too expensive for a day trip I think. And the most important, it's my first time to try ski ;)
Take this 'elevator' to begin my lesson

Map - how to get there

Business hours and entrance fee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fong ah~
怎么照片没拍正你的呢?
应该拍张你摆个post,然后说'茄子' !

mf said...

lswong ah.... u really read and remember what i wrote in my blog huh :p... it's actually somebody has taken my photo.. I dun realize it at all :p