Thursday, December 06, 2007

Snowing..下雪了...

As promise...here are the photos.
And I want to correct my comments last night. When I walk to work this morning, it is really beautiful. The scenery where snow cover the trees, building, the leaf shape on the road because of it's 'stick' on the road last night, and been clean up by this morning.. these are really beautiful...
And today no snow liao woh...now I know that the snow not necessary always continue once it get start...

This afternoon, snowing liao...snow start at 3-4 pm I think. When go home about 6.15 pm, it's already 2 inch thick. Trees, cars, building, land...all covered by snow, it's white..

So, how do I feel?
Surprisingly, I didn't feel much excited, this is the first time walk under snow, I though I will feel exciting when I first see snow..it is my first experience mah... but.. doesn't as what I though.

And, what so special about snow?
Nothing much, except have to walk carefully, it is very slippery. It is slippery until you can fall down easily. Imagine your fridge, in the ice keeping box, there is some place where it is not snow, but smooth surface, that is very slippery. And.. I did 'pok gai' while walking home. Wearing leather shoes is sucks in this kind of weather. Especially have to make sure the shoes doesn't has any hole under it, else your toes will get too cold when get wet by the ice water, it hurt!

Will post some photos captured tonight later..it's so late now.. got to go sleep, it's night view, but i think can still see the snow effect..

Snow 'stack up' at my window

Can you see the snow under the light?? Hmm... difficult huh?
The morning after snowWhen I just arrived on 5th Oct 07

3 comments:

wk said...

Slippery, toes.

mf said...

wk, thanks for the word, I had update the post with this word :p

碧云 said...

下雪了?
我在这里都感觉兴奋,你却没有反应?
或许,我是可以了解的,
很多时候身历其境的感觉和想象真的不一样。

冷啊!多穿件棉袄吧!