Wednesday, January 02, 2008

This is not my new year wish, why is it happen??

Part 2: So how? send to repair shop?
Yes, I send to local repair shop, but they told since this model is not available in CN, they will need to send to the HQ to check if it can be repair, and if insist want to use back the original part, it could be end up send to HQ, after 1 month, the bag is still NOT repair!! Tell me what is this global guarantee ?? So, conclusion I will take it back to MY for repair, wish it can be fixed before my trip back then.

I though my bad luck will be gone together with year 2007, but this 2nd day of 2008 tell me that, it's too early to be happy :(

First, I forgot to lock my laptop in the office, then the security guard has taken my laptop during lunch hour. This means my name has been recorded, dun know if violate how many time, the co. has right to release me (means 'chao yao yu')

Then, on my way to home, suddenly my laptop backpack rosak. This was the gift from friends, it cost them quite a lot of money for it, feeling unbelievable it spoiled so fast, it's not even 3 months. whua~~~ what 'sui san' is going after me??


5 comments:

碧云 said...

人生啊!
总有些你无法预知的事情,每天都在发生,
吸一口气,接受它,
谁不会比你过得更糟糕呢?

加油啦!

Anonymous said...

换一个角度看,旧的不去,新的不来,新的一年除旧换新。那样会不会觉得好一点呢?;)

mf said...

sp: only 3 months woh... 3 months only woh...

:p

I am looking for the local Samsonite repair shop here. The contact info in their website is not accurate. Will send to repair later. It is still under gurantee

mh said...

哇!咁 Cheap,only 三个月喔?最衰你喺咁远,else 可以告佢!

wk said...

So? Send咗去整咪?