Monday, February 02, 2009

Help desk in MY...

Always need to settle some personal business when back to MY, and here is my experience with the customer service from different party:

Citibank: Very good, I can get a card replacement in 1 day, provided I go to collect it at Jln Ampang branch in person. The lady told Pos laju only promise 10 working days, maybe fast, maybe slow, tak ada gurantee. Laju-nya...

Income tax: I do submit the borang BE every year, but I heard that I have to do tax clearance before go oversea, when call to the customer service, keep bringing me 'round the garden', and at last tell me go to the tax branch office in person to find out the details. Tak sure apa nak lah, you pergi tanya dan selesaikanlah...

Samsonite: Really very disappointed about the inconvenient to send the bag for repair. First, the bag quality was so bag, broken 2 in 6 mths, then there is ONLY one repair center in KL, which is in Bangsar, orang kaya area, I totally not familiar with that place, so many outlet selling bags, but ONLY one repair shop, what kind of customer service is this??!! I want to find it's company website and complain lah, celaka betul

No comments: