Sunday, January 18, 2009

saya cinta pada mu... i am home!!

Landed 11 p.m on 17/1/09 in KLIA, the plane take so looooong to park at it's stand after landed, or maybe I am 'heart going back is like an arrow' :D

OK lah, I admit that I feel very good to be home. Although MY has lot's of funny politician, stupid government policy, hot weather, living environment getting worst..blah blah blah.. but still, I can say 'saya cinta pada mu lah, MY', as long as we still breathing, there is hope right?

Hope we will getting better, stronger and smarter in coming '牛' year!

2 comments:

碧云 said...

Welcome back friend...
Wait for me, I'm going back soon.
See you..

Happy “牛”Year!!

Anonymous said...

i'll be back to titi on saturday nite (may b)..got one week holiday...so when u free. call b out for "yam cha"