Saturday, January 10, 2009

spend ... spend...spend

Finally I went to buy the Chinese tea as planned earlier.
There is a waiter open the door for me, then she lead me to a table and keep asking me don't need to be rush, just please take a sit and drink some tea to warm myself up before looking for what I want to buy. It is perfect offer due to the cold weather outside, so, I sit and wait for her to serve me the tea.

While serving tea, the sales process begin. Questions start by what kind of tea you looking for, we have green tea type, which is 龙井 'lung jing' and 碧螺春 'bi lou chun', we have 铁观音 'tie guan yin', we have 普洱'pu er'... all of them has different grade...100 RMB / 250 g, 200 RMB / 250g..
Damn it, so many choices, make me so confuse since I am not a person that drink tea a lot, and of course has no knowledge which is which at all.

Then she said no rush no rush, let's try each of them, so she make all type of tea and I keep taste it. Other than tea, they serve me the candy and deserts made by them as well. After about half an hour of taste and think, finally I made my order.

Guess how much I had spend for those thing?

It is RMB 1045 !!!!! Wah lao, means almost RM 550, and surprisingly I didn't blink my eyes at all, really amazing! I never know I can spend like this one.

5 comments:

碧云 said...

哈哈!
你让我感觉你像那些“太太”一样,
品茶,购物,
哈哈!

mf said...

but i taste and i buy for other leh.. i hope someday i would be spend for myself like this :D

Anonymous said...

Are you buy because she served you very good?
You really spend too much on the tea.

mf said...

epall, it's not because of the lady, i hav to buy each for bro and sis, and my parents, and some other stuff for nephew.. big family u know

Water Blower said...

Rich lady spend money no need to think one lah...