Friday, January 16, 2009

pack...pack...pack

My packing is really very simple, less than an hour and it is done.
There is not much thing for me to carry back, only a 22 inch of luggage, 1 pack back (full with candies) and 1 laptop back pack. And my luggage is only filled with 2 shirts, few under wear, then other spaces are all about books, tea, candy and cookies. I think with all these food, I can survive in an isolated land at least for 1 week.

And I think my subconscious is quite nervous about the trip. I do feel normal during day time, not worrying too much about the trip, since I already prepared all thing for it. But for last few morning, I was awake around 7 a.m, it is an hour earlier than my normal wake up time.
Why wake up earlier leh? Because.... I do have dream that I missed the flight :D

1 comment:

碧云 said...

Oh, I will also have this nightmare whenever I have an oversea trip...

Do stress? Or too nervous?