Monday, January 05, 2009

Shopping?

Was thought to buy some Chinese tea for CNY trip back, so am heading to Qing Ni Wa Qiao on last Sunday. And with free wide open un-direction mind, I let myself just walk as where my legs bringing me to, in a very windy and cold evening (imagine this, the temperature is below 0).

Then I went into a shopping mall, 大商, then I found a book store in it, and I spend more than 2 hrs there! End up, I didn't get any tea, but with few books in my backpack from this bookstore :p

Back in KL (or Puchong more preciously), I spend most of my weekend by hanging out at the Popular bookstore, doing nothing much, just read thru the books on rack. Yea, read for free, and buy those I think it's worth to keep

What had I bought this time?
小时候 by 桑格格
窗边的小豆豆 by (日)黑柳彻子
成语故事
Well, the last one is for my nephew.
The first two, interesting for me as it seems like story telling about childhood, which I think each of us keep it somewhere in our heart, and I hope these 2 books can make me have a good flash back of my kids time, I missed it very very much! Time where just play, sleep, watching TV, cycling, kite playing, bullying... my childhood

3 comments:

碧云 said...

Aiyo...buying book why didn't tell me leh?? I want to buy as well..

Can you help me to search for the new release book of taiwan author -九把刀(后青春期的诗)?

haha, I thought those books that you bought are all for your nephew leh...

Anonymous said...

窗口边的豆豆是一本非常好看的书!值得一看。因为我也有一本。你看了会令你很感动呢,感动老师的伟大。hehe..

给楼上的,本地书局都没有卖九把刀(后青春期的诗)。但是我在香港买了一本,价钱差不多跟台湾书网上订购+邮费一样。所以,我建议你还是上网订购吧,中国版本的书不知道有没有删一些东西,毕竟是台湾书。再问:你是五月天迷吧?

碧云 said...

给阿花:

基本上我是最近才开始迷上五月天,另一半是因为喜欢九把刀的书...

谢谢你的意见,看来也只能在本地买了...