Sunday, February 08, 2009

Back to Dalian from KL

Time flies, 3 weeks vacation has it's end, am back to Dalian today.
It's good break for me, good until don't feel want to come back Dalian to continue my work :). Had meet many groups of people this round, some of them are the people that I didn't met for few years, and surprising we still able to chat when meet up.

There are 2 keboh thing I want to tell here:
1. There is guy wearing 丝袜!! I was always thought it should be wear by lady, with the high hills, this guy is wearing a black sport shoes, and it is a 丝袜! Wonder how I know? -> he took off his shoes on the plane lor

2. Before today, I was worry being caught with the lie I made, today I got an email that refresh my mind that actually I lie nothing, ah fong is still the most honest ah fong ... phew~~

1 comment:

碧云 said...

Time flies, and both of us have went back to the reality. Ai~~~~